Daytona work, Day Two

Got stuck yesterday. I needed a Torx T45 (it turns out) and I had to get to a couple of shops today to find one.

So I spent another hour or so fitting the guts of the kit. This involved unbolting some of the frame bolts. Proved a squeeze getting the spanner onto the nut at the rear of a couple of bolts up behind the radiator. But I got it done. I found a small spanner in the tool kit that came with the VFR. It had been in the top box and was rescued from the crash. Thanks Honda.

I haven’t fit the fairings back on yet. I washed everything while it was all apart and I wanted it properly dry before I put it back together. I should finish it tomorrow.

And hope that everything fits in again, hope all the electrical stuff that I disconnected (the indicators are mounted on the fairings) works.

Advertisements

Author: Mabaho

I'm a married dad who likes to play WoW and ride my motorbike. Originally a strong focus WoW blog, but over the last while has become a more general blog about things going on in my world.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s