WIth the kids actually in bed and asleep, and it being Friday night which is normally guild alt raid night I logged in wondering what might be happening. I didn’t find any alt raids (which is good, as I’ve banned myself from them) but a small group was running Black Temple. I was pretty sure Mabaho hadn’t done it, but I think Dasal had, so Mabaho joined in.
Turns out I had done it, but it was over fast and then they decided to push into Naxx. Now I definitely hadn’t done all of that, a check of achieves tells me I finished 10 man Construct qtr in May 2009, about 3 years ago! And I certainly never went there in Vanilla.
We had a group of 8 but with the rest of them geared for DS I knew my mediocre (by comparison) effort won’t be telling (as it is when we alt raid, hence the self induced ban).
So for me, a first time in 3/4 of Naxx and we were running 25man. Here is a few snapshots (though I reckon some of you might be well sick of the place)
It was also a busy night for achieves, racking up the following (all 25 man) -
- Momma Said Knock You Out (love that song!)
- The Arachnid Quarter
- And They Would All Go Down Together
- The Military Quarter
- Make Quick Werk Of Him (I have this on 10man already!)
- The Construct Quarter
- The Safety Dance
- The Plague Quarter
- The Hundred Club
- Sapphirons Demise
- Just Can’t Get Enough
- The Dedicated Few
- Kel’Thuzad’s Demise
- The Fall of Naxxramas.
I think that’s about the longest list of achieves in one sitting for me. Some more notes (to try and halt this wall of a post)
- I died once, just to keep my tradition going. It wasn’t to frogger though, Sapphiron smashed me with something (I probably stood in some ice or some such)
- No one died to frogger! Or the tunnel boss.
- We tried for Shocking, but didn’t get it for some reason.
- See how there’s no screenshots of Black Temple. I was halfway through Naxx before I realised. I’m terrible at remembering to take pictures.
- When the group is super powered like this they often run about collecting mobs, making really hard for me and my totems to get some serious head bashing in.
- Turns out Mabaho needs SSC, Kara and Sunwell to complete BC raids. Naxx is the only one he’s done in WotLK.
I had fun and it was nice to see all of Naxx.